Saturday, August 14, 2010

Friends

Adeline and Henry had a playdate over at our house.  I love watching these two interact and play together.  There's always a nice hug at some point in their playdates...very sweet.
If I were an outsider looking at this picture, I'd think the kiddos are participating in some type of an exercise class...funny thing is, I have no idea what they were doing.  It sure is funny though!

Welcome Walter!  We went to the airport to welcome Nate, Liz, and their son Walter from Korea on Thursday night.  After hours of travel, they made it home safe and sound!

It was so exciting to see them come in at their gate.  Bringing this little guy home has been an answer to prayer for Liz, Nate & their family.  God is good and faithful, and we certainly celebrate with them!  Henry is going to love being a big brother!

2 comments:

  1. I thought it looked like an exercise class, too! Thanks for having him over - I know he had lots of fun. The best surprise was seeing you at our gate - definitely memorable! I will say we're looking a little worn out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate and Liz, I had no idea you'd added another little guy to the family. This was terrific to see!

    ReplyDelete