Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Week

 I laugh at the fact that in the last post of the blog, I mentioned that spring is here.....take a look what mother nature had in store for us this past week (yes, in late April)!!!  Fortunately, this all melted by the afternoon of that day!!

 With her pjs still on one morning, Addie busily played!  It looks like she's having a picnic on the kitchen floor.

 Addie and I made "bird's nests" to bring over for our Easter dinner with extended family.  Her favorite part was definitely the little "eggs" on top (jellybeans).  I would turn around, and there would be some missing...I wonder where they went?!

 We had Easter dinner at Uncle Chris & Auntie Emily's.   We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day - 60s and sunny!

 Addie's first Easter egg hunt







2 comments:

  1. Looks like Addie enjoyed the egg hunt! I still can't get over how grown-up she looks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see a picture of YOU too! Cute pictures- love Addie's dress!! Love the nest idea too! Maybe we'll do that this week with our jelly beans. :)

    ReplyDelete