Summer is in full swing, and the month of June just flew by around here. Patrick has had an extremely busy schedule at work, and I am keeping (or at least trying) the kids busy around the home front. We're spending lots of time outdoors, even made 2 trips upto our family cabin already. We usually only make it up north 3 times in a whole summer...we'll see how this summer goes. We also enjoyed a great Father's Day weekend with Patrick's parents visiting us.
I am often reminded on these sunny, summer days, that I have the greatest job...to be a mommy to Adeline & Charlie. I love taking them to the pool, going to the library, taking them to Costco (the kids love going there...it may be the oodles of samples they always seem to have), eating lunch on the deck with them, watching them swim in the little inflatable pool (which by the way has been one of the best purchases since we became parents)...I am blessed to not miss a day in their young lives.
my hired gardener
Charlie's first time on a boat up at the cabin
Adeline already behind the wheel :)
Charlie is loving the water and playing at the local pool
check out these perfect tornado curls!
Play games with Grandpa Dennis
Father's Day 2012 - Every wife must think that her husband is the best daddy there is. But really, I am convinced Patrick is the best daddy. He can take on anything with the kids, even better than me....and I do this every day - all day. The kids adore him, and LOVE when he's home...so do I.
our little Charlie...he looks so serious here, but don't let this fool you. He's quite the smiler!
never a dull moment around here with Adeline...
No comments:
Post a Comment